Spring & Easter Decor Starts With Tulips: How to Create an Ombre Tulip Arrangement! by Debi Lilly
Tulips can easily be the focal of your spring decor. There are so many beautiful flowers in the world but few can really compete with tulips. And flower arrangements by nature can quickly add a chic touch to any home. By arranging them in an ombre design from light to dark of the same color in a simple vase makes for easy elegance. Here's how to do it:
- Select a simple glass vase.
- Curl a large green leaf or leaves into a circle that is slightly smaller than your vase.
- Place them in the vase and they should uncurl to fit properly (adjust as necessary).
- Fill the vase with water.
- Purchase two bunches of tulips in two different shades of the same color.
- Trim the stems (you should trim the stems each morning and change out the water so they last longer).
- Place them in the vase so they go from light to dark.
This arrangement can also make a thoughtful hostess gift!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.