Mother's Day Décor Starts With Tulips: How to Create an Ombre Tulip Arrangement by Debi Lilly
Tulips can easily be the focal of your spring and Mother's Day décor. There are so many beautiful flowers in the world but few can really compete with tulips. And flower arrangements by nature can quickly add a chic touch to any home.
By arranging tulips in an ombre design from light to dark of the same color in a simple vase makes for easy elegance. Here's how to make this beautiful tulip flower arrangement:
- Select a simple glass vase.
- Curl a large green leaf or leaves into a circle that is slightly smaller than your vase.
- Place them in the vase and they should uncurl to fit properly (adjust as necessary).
- Fill the vase with water.
- Purchase two bunches of tulips in two different shades of the same color.
- Trim the stems (you should trim the stems each morning and change out the water so they last longer).
- Place them in the vase so they go from light to dark.
This arrangement can also make a thoughtful hostess gift!
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.