International Dog Day: 7 Wonderful Life Lessons I Learned From My Dog by Michele Lengerman
In honor of dogs everywhere, I’m reviving this list of life lessons I learned from my sweet Candace. I am forever a better human because of her simple wisdom:
- Go for a walk every day. It’s good for your body and your spirit.
- Treat every walk like it’s your first – and your last. Even when you walk the same path, there is always something new to see.
- Always greet loved ones with a smile and a wagging tail.
- Always greet strangers with a smile and a wagging tail.
- A little cheese goes a long way! Kibble or veggies, it’s all better with a little cheese.
- On a sunny day, drop everything and lay on the patio.
- When someone is sad, be right there. No advice or wisdom needed, just sit with them in their sadness so they know they aren’t alone.
Hug your pets!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.