DIY Easter Bunny Bags: Hop Right to It & Make This Easy Easter Craft With Your Kids by Donna John
Fill these adorable Easter bunny bags with candy or make a bunch and use them as decorations. Kids will love sharing their bunnies with friends and family.
- white paper craft bags
- pink felt
- white poster board or construction paper
- black marker
- wiggle eyes
- glue or glue stick
Here's how you make one:
- Cut two ears and a nose out of the pink felt.
- Cut two ears out of the poster board that are bigger than the pink felt ears.
- Glue the pink ears onto the white ears, and then glue the completed ear to the inside front of the bag.
- Glue on the nose and wiggle eyes.
- With the black marker, draw on a mouth and whiskers.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
White Paper Craft Bags $4 & Up
Pink Felt $4 & Up
White Poster Board $6 & Up
Wiggle Eyes $3 & Up
Black Marker $2 & Up
Glue Sticks $2 & Up
Glue $1 & Up
Construction Paper $3 & Up
Scissors $1 & Up
Easter Candy $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.