DIY Easter Bunny Bags: Hop Right to It & Make This Easy Easter Craft With Your Kids by Donna John
Add to collection
Fill these adorable Easter bunny bags with candy or make a bunch and use them as decorations. Kids will love sharing their bunnies with friends and family.
- white paper craft bags
- pink felt
- white poster board or construction paper
- black marker
- wiggle eyes
- glue or glue stick
Here's how you make one:
- Cut two ears and a nose out of the pink felt.
- Cut two ears out of the poster board that are bigger than the pink felt ears.
- Glue the pink ears onto the white ears, and then glue the completed ear to the inside front of the bag.
- Glue on the nose and wiggle eyes.
- With the black marker, draw on a mouth and whiskers.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get inspiration in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
White Paper Craft Bags $4 & Up
Pink Felt $4 & Up
White Poster Board $6 & Up
Wiggle Eyes $3 & Up
Black Marker $2 & Up
Glue Sticks $2 & Up
Glue $1 & Up
Construction Paper $3 & Up
Scissors $1 & Up
Easter Candy $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.