Easy Easter Crafts for Kids: How to Turn Craft Sticks Into an Adorable Chick! by Donna John
Celebrate Easter with your kids by making these cute-as-can-be chicks. Crafts sticks have never been so cute.
Here's how you make it:
- Lay out craft sticks side by side the size you want your chick.
- Cut a piece of the white construction paper just a little smaller than the chick will be (see image).
- Glue the craft sticks onto the paper.
- While the glue dries, cut wings, a beak (diamond shape folded in half) and top feathers out of the yellow felt. (You could also use construction paper for the chick's wings, beak, feathers and feet.)
- Cut the chick's feet out of the orange felt.
- Cut two small circles out of the white construction paper for the chick's eyes. Glue them on.
- Glue the wings, feathers and feet onto the back of the chick.
- Glue the beak under the eyes.
- Make a pupil inside the eyes with desired color marker.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Craft Sticks $4 & Up
Felt $6 & Up
Construction Paper $3 & Up
Markers $4 & Up
Glue $2 & Up
Scissors $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.