How to Turn a Canvas Tote Into a Treasure for Teacher Appreciation Week! by Kimberly Johnson
Teacher Appreciation Week is May 1-5, 2017. Create a fun tote with your child's class as a usable keepsake for their teacher. It's made with love, while being fun and functional!
- canvas tote
- 2 pieces of sturdy cardboard, cut to fit inside the tote
- fabric paints
- fabric markers
Here's how to make it:
- Place cardboard in the tote bag to keep paint from bleeding through.
- Have each child dip their thumb in fabric paint and press onto the canvas bag.
- Add embellishments to transform thumbprints as desired – butterflies, bumblebees, lady bugs, flowers, etc.
- Replace cardboard with clean cardboard and hang until dry.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.