Can’t Get Your Kids Outdoors? Read This & You'll Be Outside in a Hurry! by Gail Harris
It’s spring! So mom, head for the outdoors. Remember the fun games we played as kids: hopscotch, catch, tag, jump rope. If you need a push, these simple facts about being outdoors vs. indoors and on the Internet will have you nix the X-box, TV, computer or phone several hours a day. When outdoors:
- Kids have fun and burn energy
- Promotes good self-esteem
- Brings on better posture and balance
- Vitamin D from the suns makes stronger bones
- Social interaction with friends
When your kids are indoors and on the Internet, parents should know:
- While fun and helpful, kids don’t learn how to be alone
- They are marketed to relentlessly
- Young girls are sexualized and violence is glorified
- Scrolling through photos and watching videos can be addicting
It’s a no-brainer, mom. Head outside today!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.