DIY Butterfly Snack Bags for Kids: Transform Snack Time Into Fun Time With This Spring Craft by Kimberly Johnson
Make these fun snack bags with your kids or add to lunch bags for a fun surprise. What a fun way to welcome spring.
- snack-size plastic zipper bags
- googly eyes
- pipe cleaners
- markers, paint, glitter glue, puffy paint (optional)
- bite-sized snacks or candies
Here’s how to make them:
- For each bag, decorate one side of a clothespin as desired. Glue two small googly eyes near the "closed" end of the clothespin and let the glue dry.
- Put your snack into a snack-size plastic zipper bag until it’s a little over half full. Seal the bag, cinch the middle with your fingers and clip it with the clothespin.
- Fold down and curl the tips of a 6-inch length of pipe cleaner, then bend the entire piece in half. Clip the pipe cleaner in the clothespin.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Clothespins $4 & Up
Snack-Size Plastic Storage Bags $2 & Up
Wiggle Eyes $2 & Up
Pipe Cleaners $2 & Up
Glue $2 & Up
Markers $5 & Up
Glitter Glue $6 & Up
Bite-Size Snacks $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.