DIY Butterfly Snack Bags: A Fun & Cute Spring Craft for Kids by Kimberly Johnson
Make this fun butterfly snack bags craft with your kids or add to lunch bags for a fun surprise. What a fun and creative way to surprise them in their lunch boxes and to celebrate spring.
Fill the bags will of healthy snacks and be sure to add a cute note. You could also make them for Easter. It's a fun way to spring into warmer weather and springtime!
- snack-size plastic zipper bags
- googly eyes
- pipe cleaners
- markers, paint, glitter glue, puffy paint (optional)
- bite-sized snacks or candies
Here’s how to make it:
- For each bag, decorate one side of a clothespin as desired. Glue two small googly eyes near the "closed" end of the clothespin and let the glue dry.
- Put your snack into a snack-size plastic zipper bag until it’s a little over half full. Seal the bag, cinch the middle with your fingers and clip it with the clothespin.
- Fold down and curl the tips of a 6-inch length of pipe cleaner, then bend the entire piece in half. Clip the pipe cleaner in the clothespin.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get inspiration in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Clothespins $4 & Up
Snack-Size Plastic Storage Bags $2 & Up
Wiggle Eyes $2 & Up
Pipe Cleaners $2 & Up
Glue $2 & Up
Markers $5 & Up
Glitter Glue $6 & Up
Bite-Size Snacks $8 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.