Multitasking Moms: Use Bath Time to Clean More Than Just the Kids! by Kimberly Johnson
No matter how regularly I clean our bathrooms it never seems to be enough! Here's how I take advantage of bath time:
- Clean and thoroughly rinse the bathtub before filling it for the kids.
- Add your toilet cleaner to the bowl and let it work while you clean the mirror(s) and glass shower doors, if you have them.
- Give the toilet a good scrub.
- On to the sink! An old toothbrush can help you clean the faucets and drain quickly and effectively.
- Ask the children to help you clean up the bath toys, and then help them get washed up.
- Drain the tub and give it another quick rinse.
- Once the kids are dried and dressed toss the towels and floor mats in the wash.
- Give the floor a quick spray, wipe and call it a night!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Non-toxic Bathroom Cleaners $4 - $38
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.