Girl Scouts Cookies: Why I Happily Pay $4 a Box and You Should, Too! by Kimberly Johnson
Countless lives are impacted when you support your local Girl Scouts. Here are just some of the ways I've seen cookies make a difference:
- Camping trips, apple picking, pumpkin carving, hikes and other adventures.
- Joyfully selecting gifts for underprivileged children from here to Uganda.
- Assembling blessing bags and meals to serve the homeless.
- Supplies (and cookies!) to U.S. military troops.
- Board games, blankets and more for area hospitals.
- Food, litter, towels and toys for local animal shelters.
- Experience with money management, goal-setting, teamwork and leadership development.
- The foundation for lifelong friendships; their first tribe.
Girl Scout cookies allow our girls the opportunity to dream big and put those dreams into motion. Contributor Cheryl Leahy makes chocolate truffles with her Thin Mints! Get the recipe below!