Be Heard, Mom! Follow These 4 Important Steps for a Stronger Voice! by Gail Harris
It’s National Be Heard Day. It’s a day worth mentioning ‘cause it’s needed. So choose. Make today the start of a new way of being. Here are some ideas for a stronger voice:
- No more burying your feelings or not expressing them powerfully.
- No more squelching your dreams for some untrue reason.
- No more putting yourself behind others. Yes, your child may come first, but don’t let it derail you. When you’re stronger, your child is, too.
How to do it? Listen first to your own inner voice. Know a woman who’s soft and strong and content? Bottom line: she’s trusting her intuition. So, listen inwardly, daily. Here’s how to begin:
- Take quiet time – even five minutes helps.
- Listen for an inner message; allow it to bubble up.
- Trust the messages you hear.
- Take action.
Make trusting your intuition a priority. No kidding. You’re on; be heard!