DIY Bird Feeders: Make This Fun Bagel Bird Feeder Craft With Your Kids by Kim Kusiciel
This bagel bird feeder is a quick and easy way to attract more birds to your yard. Kids will love watching the birds and you’ll love making this together.
- 1/2 a bagel (or use both halves and make two)
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1/2 cup bird seed (pour into a shallow bowl)
- 6 - 10 inches yarn
Here's how you make it:
- Spread the nut butter on one side of the bagel.
- Dip into the bowl of seeds. Press down a few times to completely cover.
- Tie yarn through the center of the hole.
That’s it! Now, take it outside and hang it from a tree for your little one to observe birds visiting your homemade bird feeder.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.