DIY Bird Feeders: Make This Bagel Bird Feeder With Your Kids by Kim Kusiciel
This bagel bird feeder is a quick and easy way to attract more birds to your yard. Kids will love watching the birds and you’ll love making this together!
- 1/2 a bagel (or use both halves and make two)
- 1/4 cup nut butter
- 1/2 cup bird seed (pour into a shallow bowl)
- 6 - 10 inches yarn
Here's how you make it:
- Spread the nut butter on one side of the bagel.
- Dip into the bowl of seeds. Press down a few times to completely cover.
- Tie yarn through the center of the hole.
That’s it! Now, take it outside and hang it from a tree for your little one to observe birds visiting your homemade bird feeder.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.