Super Fun DIY Valentine's Day Graham Cracker Game for Kids! by Christine Jones
My kids love playing tic-tac-toe, so how cute is this DIY graham cracker version?! It's super easy to make and fun for the whole family. You can keep the graham cracker game boards for a few days (if your kids don't eat them all) in an airtight container. You can also use conversation hearts as your game pieces, but my kids are M&Ms fanatics!
- 1 box Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- 1 tube Cake Mate icing, in desired color
- decorating tip
- 1 bag plain M&Ms
Here's how you make it:
- Break the graham crackers into squares.
- Using the icing draw the tic-tac-toe board on the crackers.
- Let your kids select their favorite color M&Ms as their game pieces.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like: