Teacher Appreciation Day: Our Kids' Teachers Need & Deserve Our Support (5 of Many Reasons Why!) by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
If you’ve spent any time in a school lately, you know that teachers:
- Teach children with not only academic needs but social and emotional needs as well.
- Work diligently to meet the individual needs of each student.
- Focus on bullying prevention and school safety efforts.
- Spend their own money on classroom supplies and "extras" for their students.
- Prepare our children for standardized tests knowing all the while that a test can’t measure kindness, creativity, enthusiasm, effort, self-esteem, courage, compassion, resilience, character, a love of learning and all the other wonderful qualities they value and encourage in our kids.
If children are the future, then their teachers are INVALUABLE. Let’s treat them as such. What will YOU do to support your local schools and teachers?
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Teacher Gifts $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.