2017 Wedding & Party Trends: It's Florals, Braids & Buttercream! by Cheryl Leahy
I recently attended a live LookBook Party for 2017 wedding and party trends, and I became so inspired to throw a bash this year!
- Big blooms and greenery are in style, a very English Garden and romantic look.
- As for food, Mediterranean spreads are en vogue – a very healthy alternative to heavy appetizers.
- Formal hairstyles are trending towards loose braids, with asymmetric styles in abundance.
- Buttercream flower-topped cakes are replacing the geometric, structured toppers that we saw in recent years.
- Table settings can be mix and match – vintage china with colored glass plates.
Most of all, take the time to enjoy your guests!