Save Your Money! 5 Fun Family Outings With Kids That Don't Cost a Thing! by jennah jackson
6 years ago
Add to collection
I always find it's the simple things and the simple activities that don't cost much that are the most fun and memorable. You don't need a lot of money to have fun and be together! Here are some ideas!
- Find out about community projects you can work on together.
- Go on nature walks with a scavenger hunt list.
- Bake (my kids love getting dirty in the kitchen).
- Go to a nature center – it’s usually free – and learn about your state and what it has to offer.
- There are always free museum days, so look into those. You could do a whole day of museums and have a homemade picnic at the park!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Backyard Safari Magnifying Glass $13
Recommended for children 6 years of age and older.
Butterfly Net Toy $8
This sturdy net is built for hours of bug, fish, and butterfly catching. It features a 9-inch net for an extra wide catching area.
Picnic Backpack $57
Cooler compartment to store your picnic foods in such as sandwiches, cold meats and cakes whilst keeping your food fresh and cooler for longer.
Gingham Lined Picnic Basket $24
Natural woven woodchip and cherry faux leather and clasps.
Outdoor Nature Scavenger Hunt Card Game $12
Fun game for the whole family!
Real Cooking Ultimate Baking Starter Set $20
All tools, mixes, frosting and decorations included to make delicious cupcakes!
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.