Save Your Money! 5 Fun Family Outings With Kids That Don't Cost a Thing! by jennah jackson
9 months ago
I always find it's the simple things and the simple activities that don't cost much that are the most fun and memorable. You don't need a lot of money to have fun and be together! Here are some ideas!
- Find out about community projects you can work on together.
- Go on nature walks with a scavenger hunt list.
- Bake (my kids love getting dirty in the kitchen).
- Go to a nature center – it’s usually free – and learn about your state and what it has to offer.
- There are always free museum days, so look into those. You could do a whole day of museums and have a homemade picnic at the park!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Recommended for children 6 years of age and older.
This sturdy net is built for hours of bug, fish, and butterfly catching. It features a 9-inch net for an extra wide catching area.
Picnic Backpack $57
Cooler compartment to store your picnic foods in such as sandwiches, cold meats and cakes whilst keeping your food fresh and cooler for longer.
Natural woven woodchip and cherry faux leather and clasps.
Fun game for the whole family!
All tools, mixes, frosting and decorations included to make delicious cupcakes!