Save Your Money! 5 Fun Family Outings With Kids That Don't Cost a Thing! by jennah jackson
I always find it's the simple things and the simple activities that don't cost much that are the most fun and memorable. You don't need a lot of money to have fun and be together! Here are some ideas!
- Find out about community projects you can work on together.
- Go on nature walks with a scavenger hunt list.
- Bake (my kids love getting dirty in the kitchen).
- Go to a nature center – it’s usually free – and learn about your state and what it has to offer.
- There are always free museum days, so look into those. You could do a whole day of museums and have a homemade picnic at the park!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Picnic Backpack $57
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.