After-Christmas Crafts for Kids: Reinforce Giving Over Receiving With This Fun Family Activity by Kim Kusiciel
a year ago
Add to collection
The holidays have ended, but that doesn’t mean the lessons of the season are over. Here is a fun DIY craft that teaches kids to value giving, over receiving, even after Christmas!
- Buy a box of clear ornaments. You will need enough for all the members of your family.
- Using paint pens, write the year and everyone’s name on the outside of each ornament.
- Cut up small strips of paper and pass out colorful pens. Have everyone write down what they gave each family member on a separate paper strip.
- Coil up the strips around a pencil (with the writing facing out). Insert them into the ornament for that person.
- Sprinkle in some glitter and pop the top back on.
In the end, each family member will have one ornament with strips of paper with what was given to them. Do it each year!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Clear Ornaments $5 & Up
Glitter $5 & Up
Paint Pens $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.