Help Santa Bring Home the Sacredness of the Holiday Season: Here's How to Make a Sacred List! by Gail Harris
Sure, there’s Dancer and Rudolph and cookies and presents. Children and laughter and sharing and pheasants. But don’t forget the real reasons you’re partying. With all the craziness, here’s how I remember: I take a few minutes to reflect on all the ways I feel Christ in me. In other words, the many expressions of love in my life. Here’s my sacred list. Let it inspire you to write yours!
- My beautiful baby boy – now 13 years old (yikes)!
- My awesome friends, family and hubby, who love me to pieces.
- My ability to care for and nurture myself.
- Knowing that my true power lies within.
- All the chances to let go and laugh every day.
- The Universe has my back.
- My son’s trust in me.
- Nature’s bounty.
Now, it’s your turn. Make it good. And Meeerry Christmas!