Want Your Child to Be a Leader? Here Are the 5 Behaviors Embedded in Leadership by Pepi Silverman
Leaders are those people in our lives that we all aspire to be, but how can we teach kids what it means to be a leader? Effective leaders are individuals who demonstrate skills and attributes that merit our admiration.
Leadership skills often begin by identifying those behaviors that we all wish to follow:
- Service: By serving others, people make contributions that change lives.
- Diligence: Through effort and engagement, people get the job done.
- Aspiration: A strong desire that fosters motivation and leads to ambition.
- Humility: The quality or belief that one is not better than others.
- Honor: The respect that is given to someone who is admired.
The world needs people who can step in when help is needed. Let’s support our future by nurturing our kids to be leaders.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Books About Leadership for Kids $3 & Up
Gratitude Journals for Kids $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.