Want Your Child to Be a Leader? Here Are the 5 Behaviors Embedded in Leadership! by Pepi Silverman
Leaders are those people in our lives that we all aspire to be, but how can we teach kids what it means to be a leader? Effective leaders are individuals who demonstrate skills and attributes that merit our admiration. Leadership skills often begin by identifying those behaviors that we all wish to follow:
- Service: By serving others, people make contributions that change lives
- Diligence: Through effort and engagement, people get the job done
- Aspiration: A strong desire that fosters motivation and leads to ambition
- Humility: The quality or belief that one is not better than others
- Honor: The respect that is given to someone who is admired
The world needs people who can step in when help is needed. Let’s support our future by nurturing our kids to be leaders.