Hey, Mom, What Do YOU Want for Christmas? 11 Reasons You Need to Gift Yourself This Season! by Gail Harris
Mom, tell me these statements aren’t true:
- You’re always thinking about everyone else.
- They’d fall apart without you.
- You’re working very hard in your career and/or other endeavors.
- You keep the ship afloat.
- You are amazing.
- You don’t tell yourself this enough (or ever)!
- Standing strong means loving yourself.
- You really can’t fully love anyone else, unless you love yourself (don’t fool yourself on this one, mom).
- You need to show your kids what self-love is all about.
- You need to show yourself what self-love is all about.
- You need to do this now!
There. You said it, not me. Let's say, it's a done deal. Happy holidays, mama.