Disheartened by the Election? 6 Positive Things You Can Do! by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
In the wake of the election results, many Americans find themselves overwhelmed by emotions – feelings of shock, disappointment, sadness, confusion, even fear. How should we handle these emotions? How can we transform them into positive actions?
- Write about what you're feeling. Writing is both healing and cathartic.
- Donate to a favorite cause.
- Volunteer your time at a non-profit organization.
- Educate others about the causes that are important to you.
- Surround yourself with like-minded friends and family members.
- Practice random acts of kindness.
And don't forget to take care of yourself!