Hey, Mom! In a World Where You Can Be Anything, Why Not Be... by Naimah Razak
6 years ago
Add to collection
Sometimes we are so busy trying to find out what the world needs, or how to replicate what the Joneses next door are doing or what this Internet sensation is doing to become successful, that we lose all of the things that make us who we are. Here is what I want you to remember:
- YOU were exclusively designed.
- YOU have unique strengths.
- YOU have talents.
- YOU have weaknesses and that's OK.
- What seems obvious to YOU isn't obvious to everyone else.
- Do the thing that reignites YOUR passion, fulfills YOUR dreams and propels YOU to places YOU dream about.
Here’s to YOU!