There's a reason that these ghost pops have been around for many years – they are so easy and yet so cute! I remember assembling these fun lollipops with my mom when I was young, only we used tissues. Now, I prefer to use paper towel (it's thicker and it's easier to draw on the faces).
- Tootsie Roll Pops
- roll of white paper towels (Bounty Select-A-Size works perfectly)
- colored ribbon, string or even dental floss
- black Sharpie marker
Here’s how you make them:
- Take a piece of paper towel and put it over the top of the Tootsie Roll Pop.
- Fold over the edges.
- Tie it securely with a piece of ribbon or string.
- Let your kids use a Sharpie marker and draw on a face.
That's it! So easy, right?!