National Kick Butt Day: Here Are 5 Great Ways to Celebrate With Your Kids! by Gail Harris
What’s the point of National Kick Butt Day? As far as I’m concerned, it’s feeling empowered and great about yourself, and modeling that for your child. So if you’re feeling down and blue, kick butt!
Often, feeling bad is just a habit. You know what I mean? Tell those bad feelings, “Thank you very much. Now, go sit in the corner.” You’ll be amazed at how your life suddenly shines. When you know that your true power comes from within you can teach that to your child. So, here’s your NKB Day assignment:
- Kick any negative feelings you have in the butt. And I mean kick!
- Tell your child that they are king of the hill.
- Ask them how they want to show that to the world.
- Share with them the perfect version of their idea.
- Celebrate that YOU are the imperfect woman you long to be.
Let’s kick butt today!