Ready for Some NFL Football & Great Food? Check This Out! by Donna John
When it comes to feeding hungry footballs fans, Aramark knows the drill. Serving more than 6 million football fans annually at 11 NFL stadiums, Aramark serves more football fans than any other hospitality company that provides food and beverage services. It's elevating the offerings at stadiums, while remaining true to the classics. Here’s some of what fans can enjoy this year!
- Big Porky (Heinz Field): Fried pork cutlet with marinara sauce, provolone cheese and vinegar peppers on a Kaiser roll.
- Braised Beef Melt (Raymond James Stadium): Braised beef with onion marmalade, Fontina cheese and arugula, on Texas Toast.
- Italian Beef Melt (Paul Brown Stadium): Eiseneberg Italian beef with Swiss cheese and giardiniera, on griddled sourdough bread.
Hot Dogs & Burgers
- Foot Long Chorizo Dog (Paul Brown Stadium): Third pound Eisenberg foot long Black Angus all-beef hot dog with spicy chorizo, queso, jalapenos and cilantro, on a foot long bun.
- Pigskin Dog (Soldier Field): Jumbo Vienna hot dog topped with pulled smoked pork shoulder, Sriracha mayo and crispy pork rinds.
- 612 Burger (U.S. Bank Stadium) Black Angus burger with Sriracha mayo and sharp American cheese on a toasted potato roll.
Celebrity Chef Dishes
- Andrew Zimmern's Canteen Hoagies (U.S. Bank Stadium): Partnership between Zimmern and Chef Gavin Kaysen. Italian meatball, sausage, beef and roast pork sandwiches along with bomboloni (Italian donuts).
- Chris Shepherd's Korean Sloppy Joe (NRG Stadium): 44 Farms beef tossed in Korean BBQ sauce, served on a Hawaiian roll.
- Michael Symon's Mr. Porky Brat (FirstEnergy Stadium): Topped with Carolina style barbecued pulled pork, shredded cheddar cheese and jalapenos.
Shareable Topped Taters & Fries
- B'more Stak (M&T Bank Stadium): French fries topped with shaved Baltimore pit beef, Maryland crab dip, aged cheddar cheese, green onions and cherry peppers.
- Cuban Fry Stak (Raymond James Stadium): Skin on fries topped with smoked ham, roast pork, salami, fried pickles, mustard cheese sauce, scallions and smoked paprika.
- Steel City Pot Roast Stak (Heinz Field): Bucket of fries topped with pot roast and gravy, and a blend of cheddar and Colby cheeses (pictured).
For a complete list of new menu options, click here!