5 CRAZY Things I Learned From My Teenage Son! by Kelli Porcaro
My son is the type of person who lives every single second of every day. I have learned so much from him, including being CRAZY enough to dream big. Here's how!
- C is for CREATE. Pay attention to how and where your heart beats. What do you get excited about? Where do you feel uniquely gifted to make a difference?
- R is for RADICAL thinking. Shift your thinking from “No, not possible!” to “Yes, what will it take to make this happen?”
- A is for ACTION. The best way to kill a dream is to not take action. With action, dreams become reality!
- Z is for a ZEAL for God and others. Because nothing else really matters.
- Y is for YOU. You only live once, and you want to make your life count.
What CRAZY big dream are you going to make a reality this year?