How to Make Peanut Butter & Carrot Dog Biscuits for Your Furry Friends! by Chef Gigi Gaggero
Show your fur babies some love with these homemade dog biscuits! They deserve a healthy snack, too!
- 2 eggs
- 1 jar carrot baby food
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
Here’s how to make them:
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until combined. The dough will be a bit sticky. Flour your work surface, any equipment and your hands.
- Roll out until 1/4-inch thick. Cut with floured cookie cutters.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven on a silicone mat for about 20-30 minutes. Look for edges to slightly brown. (Cooking times will vary on the size and thickness of your desired shapes.)
- When completely baked, turn oven off. Allow biscuits to cool and harden in the oven. Cool. Store in an airtight container. OK for human consumption. Just sayin’!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.