It’s Your School Year, Too, Mom: 6 Ways to Ride the Intuition Bus! by Gail Harris
Kids will start off the school year smiling. But when the stress of school kicks in, your child will need your support – buying a new toy, help with homework, tough love. Teachers help make his village, but you’re his rock, his beacon.
You’re there for the long haul. But are you really there in the present moment trusting your intuition – for your child’s sake – and in all areas of your life? Or are you doing other people’s curricula? Remember, when you trust your intuition you’re trusting yourself, and when you don’t, you’re not. It is that simple. But it isn’t always easy. These simple steps can help!
- Make trusting yourself No. 1.
- Spend 5 minutes in quiet time daily.
- Set an intention to hear your intuition.
- Don’t doubt what it says.
- Start simply and allow trusting to become your way of life.
It’s worth it!