How to Make Homemade Play Dough (No Cooking Required)! by Chef Gigi Gaggero
No-cook play dough? Yes! Because I know you don’t feel like cooking and it's National Play-Doh Day!
- 4 cups flour
- 1 cup salt
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 1 1/2 cups water
- food coloring
- edible sparkles
Here’s how to make it:
- Double a gallon-size plastic zipper bag.
- Mix dry ingredients in plastic bag.
- Mix liquids together before adding to dry mixture.
- Combine and mix until pliable.
- Remove from the bag and store in an airtight container.
Plastic is your friend today! Purchase and fill a plastic cleaning organizer with cookie cutters and rolling pins. Line the kitchen table with a disposable plastic tablecloth – one you would use for a party. Tape it down so it does not end up all over the floor. Place the bin in the center of the table. Tell the kids the rules, and then have at it! All done? Roll up the plastic tablecloth and store it away for the next time!