How to Use Your Cellphone Camera for Back-to-School Season! by Christine Jones
Your cellphone and its camera can be surprisingly useful tools during the back-to-school season. Here are some ways that your camera phone can help you and your kids to simplify life during this busy time of year!
- School Calendar & Supply List: Take a photo of the school calendar and the school supply list as soon as you receive it. That way, you’ll always have the important dates readily available. And, when you find yourself in a big box store or see a school supply sale, you’ll know what you need.
- Grocery Shopping: Take a photo of the contents of your pantry, snack drawer and fridge before you go grocery shopping so you'll know what you need to buy for school morning breakfasts, after-school snacks and weeknight dinners.
- New Schedule: Adjusting to a new schedule of school and activity pick-ups and drop-offs can be tough. Write them down on a piece of paper and take a photo of the schedule so you can refer to it the first few days and easily share/text it with a sitter or spouse.
- Locker Stress: Kids having trouble with their new lockers? Have them write down their locker number and/or combo and take a photo of it so they have it on them until it’s memorized.
- Student Schedule: If you have an older student that is nervous about remembering their new school schedule, have them take a photo of it and set it as their lock screen so they know where to go the first few days.
Let us know in the comments below if you have other ideas for putting your phone camera to use during the back-to-school season!