5 Activities to Keep Your High-Energy Kids Busy This Summer by Catherine Merritt
2 years ago
Looking for ways to keep your kids busy during summer break? Here are five ways to get your high-energy kiddos to burn some summer steam!
- Have races! Do races with your kids for about 10 minutes to burn some energy.
- Do an around-the-block scavenger hunt where they can get "points" for spotting things like a bunny, a kid on a bike, fireflies, etc. (Adult supervision required!)
- Do a "Ninja Warrior" obstacle course at the playground.
- Walk the dog. Or find a neighbor with a dog and walk theirs.
- Have a dance party on the sidewalk! Turn your iPhone up loud and get them to dance their energy away!
Enjoy the rest of summer!