Pool Noodle Crafts for Kids: How to Make Colorful & Fun Pool Noodle Sailboats by Elisa A. Schmitz 30Seconds
- pool noodle
- barbecue skewers
- colorful craft foam
- waterproof decorative tape
- waterproof markers
- Styrofoam balls
Here's how to make it:
- Parents only: Using a knife, cut a 12-inch section of a pool noodle. Cut section in half lengthwise to create a hull of a sailboat. You can cut the front into a triangle shape if you like.
- Cut various shapes from colorful craft foam – triangles, squares, circles – to create sails. Thread sails onto a barbecue skewer you use as a mast.
- Place mast into pool noodle, pointed side down. You can cover the top of the skewer with a Styrofoam ball (kids over age 3).
- Let kids decorate using waterproof tape or markers.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Pool Noodles $5 & Up
Barbecue Skewers $4 & Up
Craft Foam $5 & Up
Scissors $1 & Up
Waterproof Decorative Tape $4 & Up
Waterproof Markers $4 & Up
Styrofoam Balls $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.