No-Sew Pillow: How to Turn Dollar Store Rugs Into Fun No-Sew Pillows by Mark Montano
Using fabric glue and simple office clips, you can create fantastic rag rug pillows sturdy enough to use as floor cushions or outside on the patio.
Here’s how to make it:
- Glue around the edges of the rug.
- Add pressure with books and let the glue set.
- Fill with pillow stuffing.
- Use more glue to seal the opening.
- Clip together with office clips while it dries.
You now have pillows perfect for the patio!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.