No-Sew Pillow: How to Turn Dollar Store Rugs Into Fun No-Sew Pillows! by Mark Montano
Using fabric glue and simple office clips, you can create fantastic rag rug pillows sturdy enough to use as floor cushions or outside on the patio.
- fabric glue
- binder clips
- fiber fill
Here’s how to make it:
- Glue around the edges of the rug.
- Add pressure with books and let the glue set.
- Fill with pillow stuffing.
- Use more glue to seal the opening.
- Clip together with office clips while it dries.
You now have pillows perfect for the patio!