#30SecondMom Is Proud to Be Competing in TechWeek LAUNCH! by Elisa Schmitz
Techweek LAUNCH provides a “vision of the future by introducing you to the progressive risk takers who are paving the way.” 30Second Mobile is one of 70 pre-qualified startups who will demo their products and services in Startup City on Friday, June 28 for a chance to compete on Techweek’s main stage to win $100,000 in cash and prizes. Guest judges (featuring a panel of venture capitalists and influential key technology figures) and Techweek attendees will visit each demo table to determine who has what it takes. Here’s how it works:
- 70 startups will exhibit in Startup City presented by TriNet (inside Expo hall) on Friday, June 28
- A panel of judges will select the Top Four startups to pitch on main stage
- One startup will be selected by attendees as the “People’s Choice”
- The Final Five will give a round of pitches and Q&A on main stage
- The winning startup will receive over $100,000 in cash and prizes
We hope you’ll come out to the Merchandise Mart on Friday, June 28 and show your support for 30Second Mom! Please contact us to see if we have any passes left so you can get in for free! Thanks so much, and we hope to see you there!