Summer Fun at Night: Here Are 5 Free Things to Do With Kids on Summer Evenings by Holly Budde
The old dog days of summer are here. It's hot and the days are long. But wait! Before you give way to boredom, summer evenings are a perfect time to spend quality time with your kids! Here are five things I've learned kids love. Best of all, they require no planning, little prep work and are generally free!
- Play hide-and-seek in the dark.
- Have an evening swim, water toss games, sprinkler fun or play with water balloons.
- Grab a projector or your laptop, some popcorn and watch a movie outside.
- Fire up the grill, light your tiki torches, add some music and it's a luau party for kids of all ages.
- Glow your backyard. Glow sticks are cheap. Let kids get creative with them. The green or yellow ones will make bubbles glow, too!
Have a fun summer!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Water Balloons $12
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.