"Pokemon Go": 6 Things to Keep in Mind While You Catch 'Em All! by Mindy Hudon, M.S., CCC-SLP
If you haven’t heard of "Pokemon Go," you will soon! "Pokemon Go" is a new app that has taken gaming to whole different level. It’s actually getting players off their couches and walking in search of Pokemon. It’s a great way to get kids away from their screens. In addition, it is improving face-to-face interaction with other players. And this isn’t just for kids – adults are getting in the action as well. Here are some reminders while playing the game!
- ALWAYS be aware of your surroundings.
- Walk in groups.
- Younger children should always be with a trusted adult.
- Stay within familiar neighborhoods.
- Do not drive and play. The game actually identifies your speed and will not register if you are moving too fast.
- As the saying goes, “Don’t talk to strangers!”
Learn more about "Pokemon Go" here!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.