New Mom, Hang in There! 9 Things You Need to Hear Now! by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
New motherhood is amazing and beautiful, magical, even. But for a time it’s also exhausting and overwhelming. As someone who has made it safely to the other side of diapers and bottles and sleepless nights, here are some words of encouragement!
- If the unsolicited advice you receive is helpful, take it. If it’s not, ignore it.
- If the advice in all those baby books is helpful, take it. If it’s not, ignore it.
- Don’t try to be Super Mom (no one likes her anyway).
- Take it one day at a time.
- Trust your instincts.
- Ask for help (it really does take a village).
- Know that it gets easier.
- Know that you’re doing a great job.
- Know that even if you’re un-showered and can’t remember the last time you changed your clothes, your baby thinks you’re the most beautiful creature on earth.
Welcome to parenthood!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Books for New Moms $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.