Random Acts of Kindness Day: 13 Easy Random Acts of Kindness to Do With Your Kids by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
Looking for a meaningful way to spend time with your kids? How about doing random acts of kindness together? You’ll create memories, make others happy and teach your kids about selflessness. Here are some ideas to get you started!
- Leave notes with inspirational messages in random places.
- Create a CD for a family going on a road trip.
- Make a blessing bag for a homeless person.
- Bake cookies for neighbors.
- Help care for an elderly neighbor’s garden.
- Send letters to friends who live far away.
- Leave coupons you don’t need next to the products so others can use them.
- Volunteer at an animal shelter.
- Write thank you notes for the special people in your lives.
- Deliver cold water to those who work outside in the heat.
- Donate well-loved toys.
- Pick up trash at your local park.
- Make a scrapbook for a loved one.
Ask your kids to come up with their own ideas, too!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Kindness Journals $6 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.