Mom: Here Are 6 Reasons to Put on a Bathing Suit & Get in the Water! by Ann Marie Gardinier Halstead
I’ve noticed moms sitting near the edge of the pool and in beach chairs, sans swimsuits, missing out on the fun in the water with their kids. I get it. I do. My bathing suit is not my favorite article of clothing either. But there are myriad reasons to put on a suit and splash around with your kids.
- Your body is beautiful – and powerful! It grew another human!
- You’ll model pride, confidence and a healthy body image for your kids.
- No one else is worrying about what you look like in your suit.
- You don’t owe anyone their version of beauty or perfection. (Who cares what they think anyway?)
- You may inspire someone else to love (or at least feel comfortable in) her body.
- Your kids will remember having fun with you in the water – and that’s what’s really important, isn't it?
Have fun, Mom!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.