Free Summer Activities: 18 Free Things to Do With Your Kids This Summer by Ann Marie Patitucci
Summer vacation doesn’t have to be expensive. Your destination for fun can be your own backyard! Here are some FREE activities to do with the kids this summer!
- Camp out in the backyard.
- Host a neighborhood talent show.
- Volunteer together.
- Have a picnic.
- Bake cookies.
- Go to the library (most libraries have great summer programming).
- Tour your local police or fire station.
- Do science experiments.
- Take a walk or hike in the woods.
- Make art.
- Have a lemonade stand.
- Go on a scavenger hunt.
- Send letters or postcards to far-away family and friends.
- Go to the park.
- Draw with sidewalk chalk.
- Have a water balloon toss.
- Exercise together.
- Make a scrapbook of your family’s favorite summer memories!
Should I go on? Here's to a fun and budget-friendly summer!