5 Steps to Walk With Confidence - So Your Children Will, Too! by Gail Harris
When we feel good about ourselves it rubs off on our kids. Being confident means knowing our likes, dislikes and our deepest needs and desires. Trusting our intuition reveals these answers. But how do we stay connected to our inner knowing? Try these five easy steps every day to make connecting inward a priority!
- Find five minutes of quiet time, no exceptions!
- Set an intention to make listening inward a priority.
- Don’t doubt yourself, trust what your intuitions says and do it!
- Remember, you can’t trust wrong.
- Don’t be a perfectionist.
Choosing a conscious path will change your kid’s destiny.
Your Heart Knows the Answer: How to Trust Yourself and Make the Choices That Are Right for You: Ceremonies, Prayers and Affirmations $16
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.