Sorting Games for Kids: Sorting Clothes Can Help Preschoolers Learn (Seriously, So Stop Hatin' on Laundry) by Kaila Weingarten
3 years ago
Add to collection
Sort and match clothes with your toddler or preschooler! Why? Because sorting laundry can help your child work on matching, sorting and math skills. Here are some ideas:
- Ask your children to sort and stack their laundry by putting all like things together such as underwear in one pile, socks in another.
- Let them sort clothes by "owner" (my shirts, Dad's shirts, Mom's shirts).
- Let kids sort clothes by color. Tell them the color as they sort.
- Ask your children to match a shoe with a shoe, a sock with a sock.
- In the morning, lay out your child’s clothing on the bed. Ask your child to give you the socks, pants, shirt, shoes.
The next step is to teach them how to put all those clothes away!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sorting Games $6 & Up
Sorting Bears $6 & Up
Flash Cards $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.