Nervous About Potty Training? Don’t Be! Here are 6 Ways to Make Toilet Training Your Child a Success! by Potty Whisperer®
Is your child ready for potty training? The signs of readiness to look for include:
- dry diapers upon waking
- discomfort in dirty diapers
- general interest in the potty
Are you ready? Don't be nervous! Here are six tips to help you start the journey to a totally toilet trained child!
- Practice makes perfect. Supply your child with juice and salty snacks the first day to give him or her opportunities to “practice.”
- Stock up on supplies. Comfort while sitting on the potty is key. Opt for a step stool and a potty seat.
- Practice patience.
- Give lots of love and hugs.
- Pick your battles.
- If possible, stay away from rewards.
You've got this!
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.