Nervous About Potty Training? Don’t Be! Here are 6 Ways to Make Toilet Training Your Child a Success! by Potty Whisperer®
a year ago
Is your child ready for potty training? The signs of readiness to look for include:
- dry diapers upon waking
- discomfort in dirty diapers
- general interest in the potty
Are you ready? Don't be nervous! Here are six tips to help you start the journey to a totally toilet trained child!
- Practice makes perfect. Supply your child with juice and salty snacks the first day to give him or her opportunities to “practice.”
- Stock up on supplies. Comfort while sitting on the potty is key. Opt for a step stool and a potty seat.
- Practice patience.
- Give lots of love and hugs.
- Pick your battles.
- If possible, stay away from rewards.
You've got this!
Thoughtfully designed for maximum comfort and safety.
Now your little majesty can enjoy a throne of their own!
Whether your child needs a boost in the bathroom or to "help" in the kitchen, this step stool gives them the confidence to do so safely.
There comes a point in a toddler’s life when going in one’s diaper is only one possible option, and the question must be raised: "Should I go in my potty?"