Learn to Swim: 5 Reasons Why Your Child Should Take Swimming Lessons NOW by Cheryl Leahy
Does your kid know how to swim? Here are the top five reasons why your child should take swim lessons now!
- Water Safety: Teach your children how to stay safe both in and around water.
- To Help Prevent Drowning: Accidental drowning is the No. 1 cause of death in children ages 1 to 4. Decrease this risk by teaching them to swim.
- Health: Swimming is a great way to stay health!
- It's for Life: Child swimmers turn into adult swimmers. This is a skill your kids will have for life.
- The Fun Factor: Swimming is FUN!
Many places offer indoor swimming lessons year round!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire ... and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.