DIY Dryer Sheets: How to Make Your Own Dryer Sheet & Save Money! by Samantha Kemp-Jackson
Like many of us moms and dads, you likely go through a lot of laundry. Dryer sheets that reduce static on clothes can get very expensive. Here’s a simple trick to save money:
- Get a washcloth and a jug of liquid fabric softener.
- Run the washcloth under the tap.
- Wring the washcloth out so it’s not dripping.
- Put a small amount (approximately a quarter capful or so) onto the washcloth.
- Throw it into the dryer with your wet clothes.
Voila! The same results as a fabric softener sheet at a fraction of the price.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Liquid Fabric Softener $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.