7 Ways to Keep Your Relationship With Your Partner Alive! by Doctor Harmony
2 years ago
A healthy relationship with your partner will ultimately benefit your children. They learn from us how to communicate and deal with differences. What can help to keep your relationship alive?
- Show appreciation to each other often.
- Maintain physical affection.
- Don't bottle resentment. Address issues early.
- Find time for each other.
- Communicate and negotiate regularly about goals, life issues and parenting.
- Find a balance between time alone, family time and couple time.
- We all have our own language of love. See how your partner wants to be loved and respect any differences.
For more tips, visit DoctorHarmony.com!