Does Your Child Have Manners? 5 Ways to Encourage Manners in Kids! by Mei Marcie
5 years ago
It’s the time of year when your kids will be meet lots of relatives and friends – and it's best if they're well mannered! Here are five tips to help kids brush up on their manners!
- Repetition - Start by practicing "thank you," "you’re welcome" and "goodbye" at home, and address the person by name.
- Role Model - Show your child how it’s done, at home and in public.
- Praise - Praise your kid when he gets it right!
- Sharing - Put sharing into practice, as kids of your guests will want to play with the new toys, too!
- Expecting It - Expect manners at home, it's not just an activity!
Thank you for reading!